This is a rough draft, but I am excited about where it is going. I am afraid that the ornament stands are tackey and might have been purchased without enough consideration (I wish I could find some that would just melt into the background) ... but I love the orgami.The crane name card holders are excellent. We are thinking map paper for the birds and airmail trimmed name cards. I like the symbolism of cranes and if the Mr. finds a way to edit it properly, Crane Wife might be our first dance.
I will show more later on the paper roses ... I really want to learn how to make them. Currently I am blessed with an in-law aunt that I should just refer to as Martha Jr., her entire basement is the most well organized craft shop I have ever seen. I got extra inspiration when I saw a tie that she had made for her husband. It was inspiring and overwhelming at the same time. However I should probably just stick to the orgami for now. We already put in a hefty order of paper folding. Now to paper shop!
I can make roses out of ribbons!
ReplyDeleteor you could get some live roses!
Don't worry I have not forgetten about you, flower maven. Still brain storming ideas.
ReplyDelete