Friday, February 18, 2011

last minute big ideas

that maybe should not happen because of my lack of prep ...

but last night or well in new orleans I got really excited about brass. Phantoom's dad works at Poly Tech High School and the wheels in my head started turning. I have seen their marching back perform. High School students like money. What if we payed a set of high school students from the low brass section money to play at the wedding? Wouldnt that be freaking awesome????

Anyhow Phantoom raised a slight eyebrow to this, but knowing my determination when I get started at something he decided not to question me. He will let me spin my wheels until I pass out from all these 'great' last minute ideas I keep having.

If this is misguided we do have a cello on standby. However I know nothing about cello music.
http://www.ihigh.com/baltimorepoly/videobrowse.html?schoolid=3698

No comments:

Post a Comment